An opportunity to be part of a special company with a long standing history in healthcare! This is a organisation with excellent values and a caring first approach.
This company requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a one of there beautiful nursing homes in Dorchester offering services to the elderly with old age problems and ongoing illness. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 30 days annual leave
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Renewal of NMC Pin
- NMC re-validation paid for
- DBS Paid
- Exceptional pay rates
- Nurse specific workshops
- 'My Reward' card giving discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining & much more
- Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.