My client is recruiting a Nurse for their beautiful, purpose-built Care Home in Wimbledon, offering award-winning design initiatives in addition to our high standards of residential, nursing and dementia care. My client is proud to have been short-listed for the Merton Best Business Awards 2017 and also be named a member of The Merton Chamber of Commerce, enabling us to work with other local businesses and to better support the local community.
The residents are supported to live an active and fulfilled life. With relationship-centred care, enables residents to keep on doing the things they've always loved the things they perhaps thought they could no longer enjoy. So as part of the community, they'll be able to cook, plant flower pots for the terrace and carry on with the kind of everyday routines which make their lives theirs.
- They will help balance your home and work life with 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays each year (pro rata for part time employees)
- Continuous development opportunities, inc company sponsorship for professional and academic qualifications
- They support you in planning for your future with our occupational pension scheme
- Free life assurance policy
- You can earn money by introducing a new team member
- For nurses, they pay your NMC pin when you have worked with them for a year
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.