Health Recruit Network are working in partnership with one of the largest Healthcare providers in the UK. They have been at the forefront of Mental Health specialised care for almost 25+ years and remains one of the most well-respected care providers in their field.
This organization sets the standard in Mental Health Care and strives for excellence in all areas. The company core values are Patients First and Excellent Care and this is reflected in the regular outstanding CQC reports that their hospitals often achieve.
They now an experienced Deputy Ward Managers, senior and deputies, to manage various nursing teams at a successful mental health hospital. This hospital is one of the UK's leading centre for mental health and learning disabilities.
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised lunches
- Your birthday off
- 25 days holiday
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Career progression
- Ongoing training
- Enhanced maternity pay
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Some management experience preferably in Complex care but not essential
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong can do attitude
- A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
- The ability to encourage team members to expand and develop their own competence
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.