up to £52,500 per annum
Are you an experienced Registered Manager who is looking for a new opportunity?
Do you specialise in Dementia Care for Elderly Residents?
If so, then Health Recruit Network may have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client are looking for a Registered Manager who can oversee a medium nursing and residential care home which specialises in Dementia Care for Elderly Residents.
As a Registered Manager you will hold responsibility for the effective operation and delivery of the service. You will manage and develop a skilled and motivated workforce through leadership, recruitment, selection, development and performance management processes.
Key responsibilities of the Registered Manager role will include:
- You will manage the day to day running of the service
- Train, supervise, appraise and manage all staff
- Create staff rota's
- Ensure CQC standards are upheld at all times
- Monitor the day to day care of all service users
- Ensure medication is administered properly
- Ensure that care and support is provided in line with individual service users care plans and risk assessment and the updating of these documents.
The successful Registered Manager Candidate must have the relevant experience and skill set:
- Have been a CQC Registered Manager for at least 2 years
- Experience in managing care home settings
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care using evidence based approaches
- Ability to supervise, teach and mentor unqualified Staff
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people management skills, including supervision, appraisal and conflict resolution
- Ability to prioritise workload and delegate appropriately
This would be an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager / Care Home Manager / Service Manager / Deputy Manager looking for a step up.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.