£70000 - £75000 per annum
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
An exciting opening has arisen for an experienced Care Home Manager with previous Commissioning experience to open the doors of a multi-million-pound care community based in South East London. Set to open this Summer, this is a unique and exciting opportunity to become part of an award-winning niche care provider that offers a diverse array of high end luxury care services to the elderly.
This role offers the chance to become the commissioning home manager (to then become General Manager) of a state-of-the art, 70 bed care complex based on the outskirts of Lambeth. This is set to be a highly innovative service that can offer its residents a complete in-house pathway of care, from supported living all the way through to specialist nursing care.
We are looking for a strong commercial manager with excellent strategical management ability. Proven experience in managing large elderly care services is must and an excellent track record with CQC is essential.
Responsibilities of Commissioning Home Manager:
• Management of a large P&L, ensuring that EBITDA targets are met consistently.
• Overseeing various departments including hotel services, care services, housekeeping etc.
• To Commission, manage and develop all aspects of a profit-making business
• You will be involved with all marketing and home promotion activities.
• You will take an active role in selling the home and developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations.
• You will implement all care and business strategies and you will be in charge of hiring the staff team
Candidate criteria for Commissioning Home Manager:
• You'll have a strong background in senior level management in the elderly care sector and knowledge of the 'high-end' portion of the elderly care sector would be a distinct advantage.
• A dynamic, confident and innovative leader with strong commercial and networking skills, and the ability to manage a large team with an open, approachable personality.
• Some form of previous commissioning experience - this is an essential requirement
• Educated to degree level with a health or management related qualification
• Along with excellent budgeting and financial awareness, you will monitor care and quality and be passionate about maintaining the highest quality of services and standards
Rewards Package of Commissioning Home Manager:
• £70,000pa - £75,000pa basic salary depending on experience
• Home Manager performance related bonus scheme to the value of 20% of basic
• Up to 36 Days Annual Leave allowance
• Full private medical Insurance
• Subsidised access to all on-site dining facilities
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.