Location - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Pay - up to £41,000 per annum (Based on 40 hours working week)
Hours - Full Time ; Monday - Friday ; 09:00 - 17:00
Contract - Permanent
Health Recruit Network are currently recruiting for a Deputy Home Manager at a Private Nursing Home in Peterborough. They are seeking an experienced nurse looking to take the next step in their career.
Ideally you would have worked previously in a nursing home at a senior level with team leading and management experience.
About The Role:
- An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Have a positive energy background
- Having professional standards with management
- Taking responsibility of duties
- Being kind and considerate to others
- Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services.
- Paid DBS (terms Apply)
- Funded Mandatory Training
- Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
- Access to Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Years of Service Award
- Access to Mental Health First Aider
- Excellent Opportunity for career growth and development
- Opportunity to work for a CQC Outstanding rated Company
- Optional Birthday Off
- Pension Scheme (contribution 3% by employer and 5% by employee)
Please contact Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network on 0203 854 0306 to apply or send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.