up to £18.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Employee assistance programmes
- Employee discounts at various UK stores
This 65 bedded nursing home with an outstanding CQC rating is looking for a professional and dedicated Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home and uphold their standard of care in Blackburn. My client provides nursing services to elderly with respite and palliative care. With great views of Blackburn and fun weekly activities, they ensure that both residents and nurses are always enjoying themselves.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Palliative Care
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Dementia experience
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.