£19 - £22 per hour
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Northwich, Cheshire. My client offers nursing care. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the elderly unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Days & Nights - Full or part time hours per week
- Paid breaks
- Adults and Elderly
- Dementia, Drug, General, Mental Health and Palliative
- Up to £22.00 Per Hour ( Paid breaks)
Company benefits for the Clinical Lead role:
- Ongoing Training
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.