£19.71 - £35.80 per hour
020 7193 4003
29 days ago
My client requires a Community Nurse to work across Basildon area. My NHS client provides support to people in the community where they as a team provide range of nursing care to people who are unable to leave their homes even with the support of family, friends or carers.
You would be going from one house to another to support patients in looking after their general health and wellbeing. Giving advice, supporting and reassure the patient and their family with their care.
Community Nurse (RGN) Skills and responsibilities:
• Chronic wound management
• Pressure ulcer management
• Diabetes management
• Elderly and frail with a nursing need
• Administering injectable medication( only if unable to self-manage)
• Routine catheter change
• End of life
Community Nurse (RGN) Requirements:
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Community Experience
• Have the mandatory vaccinations
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Have driving license and own a vehicle
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.