This beautiful care home is bright and spacious, offering the highest standard of nursing and dementia care within five star luxury living and hospitality.
Established in the local area, this home is one of a number of award winning care homes owned by this experienced and highly regarded southern based care provider.
Reporting into and deputising for the Registered Home Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the clinical team ensuring all nursing needs are met
- Oversee safe medication management
- Participate in staff recruitment
- Staff performance management
- Manage the rota's
- Conduct and oversee effective handovers
- We require someone who is / has:
- RGN qualified with current pin
- Leadership and management experience
- Experience within the long-term elderly care sector
- Awareness of COSHH and CQC regulations
- Flexible approach to working hours to enable assessment of staff and resident needs across all shifts
Contract, Remuneration and benefits:
- Salary - up to £20/hr
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Uniforms Provided
- 5.6 weeks
- Ongoing Paid Training
- NMC Renewal
- £1,500 - Attendance Bonus*
- *They will receive this on their one year anniversary with the service.
Health Recruit Network recruit on behalf of health and social care providers, as such we are committed to supporting our clients in creating COVID-19 safe environments.
For this reason, we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated or have an evidenced exemption.
If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to represent you.
If you do not hear back from us within 3 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may keep your details on our database for future roles & if we do so you will receive an email letting you know this.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.