- Staff Nurse
- Paying up to £19.00 per hour
- NMC Registration revalidation paid for
- Offers good variety with Long term, home care and outpatients departments
- Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- NHS style benefits
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client is looking for a dedicated nurse to work within their stunning nursing home, based in Middlesbrough. This purpose-built 55 bedded facility offers Nursing and Residential care and care for people with physical disabilities, short term Respite and Specialist End of Life care. They pride themselves on providing expert support and guidance. The successful candidate will be dedicated to delivering care to the very highest standard.
Although my client is looking for nurses with experience in the field of palliative care, they also have an excellent perceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses and those that are new to end of life care. My client believes the training they provide is second to none, and you will be provided with all the tools necessary to become an outstanding Nurse in this field.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.