*Elderly, *Dementia, *General, *Palliative, *Physical Disabilities
- Free learning and development
- Free DBS, Paid breaks, 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays),
- Opportunities to undertake RQF level qualifications with an endorsed Skills for Care Provider
- Recognition of career milestones
- Company pension scheme
- On-going well-being support
- Death in Service benefit
- Length of Service Awards
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits
- Incentive Bonus scheme and an Employee Assistance Programme
One of the UK's leading healthcare organisations requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within one of their beautiful nursing homes in Windsor ,Berkshire.
This Nurse will be supporting the work of the Home Manager and leading the care team on a day-to-day basis. The Nurse's role is a key position in the Home. You will be working closely with the Home Manager to ensure our residents receive the highest quality of care, using a person-centered care approach.
This unique home provides nursing services to Elderly residents with Dementia. The chosen candidate will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach to add to a great care home with a friendly and homely feel to it with a Good CQC.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.