Adults, Elderly, Postoperative Care, Rehabilitation, Convalescent Care
- up to £20.00/hr
- 33% enhancement of pay on weekends
- 50% enhancement on bank holidays
- Food included if shift is over 6 hrs
- Ongoing training and support
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Shift patterns : 08:00 - 14:00, 13:00 - 20:00 & 08:00 - 20:00
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a purpose built specialist care facility in Guildford, Surrey. My client provides post operative rehabilitation and convalescent care to all ages recovering from a variety of illness and injuries including many types of orthopaedic surgeries.
This establishment has an excellent reputation, a good CQC and provides a modern facility for both staff and patients to enjoy.
The successful applicant will have relevant experience, a motivated/can do attitude and be passionate about providing an excellent standard of care
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Clinical assessments
- Wound management
- Medication Management
- Pain Management
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.