£24 - £37 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
My client requires Nurses to work in Abbey Court Care Home working with older people with dementia.
Positions available for RMN and RGN.
Abbey Court Care Home is located in a residential area of Bourne in Lincolnshire and is ideally situated for public transport links. The home is purpose-built and has 88 beds over two floors and provides general and dementia nursing care. Communal areas include dining rooms, lounges and a hairdressing salon.
The ground floor accommodates frail elderly residents requiring general nursing care and the first floor is for residents requiring dementia nursing care.
Working patterns: Flexible shift patterns available
Job Setting for Nurse:
- Private & NHS opportunities available
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Work in an inpatients unit
- Up to £37hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits:
• FREE Registration
• FREE BCG Certification
• FREE Revalidation advice
• FREE first uniform
• FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 you get it for Free!)
• Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 you get if for £35!))
• Competitive pay rates
• Lucrative Referral Schemes
• Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of time sheets each week)
• Weekly payroll & support
• Flexible shifts
• Thorough Compliance Support
• Temp of the Month prizes
• Continuous & friendly consultant support
• Various work settings in NHS & private services
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for Registered Nurse:
- No restrictions on pin
- PMVA/MAPA (for RMN)
- 6 months UK experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.