- Salary is £45,000 per year
- Must have experience managing a Nursing Home with a Good CQC rating
The Job brief: A unique opportunity for an experienced Home Manager with a Registered Nurse qualification, to join a brand new and state of the art Nursing Home offering elderly and dementia care, which is part of a family-run group of Nursing Homes.
The Person brief: A strong leader who is transparent, caring and passionate and has care home management experience with excellent CQC / CCG knowledge. You will be leading an established staffing team to continue providing excellent person-centred care in all areas of the service and maintain a Good CQC rating & local reputation.
- Location: Eye, Suffolk
- Hours: Full time, Days, involves alternate weekends; Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.
- Salary: £45,000 per annum
- The ability to hit the ground running & someone who is prepared to do any role within the home
- Must hold an NMC pin, and have 3 years of Home Management experience.
- Modern and Brand new care home, excellent facilities, Good CQC rating and local reputation.
- Joining an award-winning, long-lasting, family-run care group.
The Experience Required:
- Experience of being a registered home manager
- An understanding of the legal requirements such as Health and Social Care Act/ CQC regulations/ KLOEs and rating characteristics,
- Hold a full UK driving licence
The Care Home & Care Group:
The successful Home Manager will be joining an award-winning, luxury and brand new Care Home & family run Care Group. The Care Home offers Elderly, Dementia, Palliative and Residential care, bespoke to each of its residents.
The modern & clean design of this Care Home complemented by an excellent clinical care team providing care for the elderly has led to the home being awarded a Good CQC rating with the potential to be going for Outstanding. It has 100% occupancy and a long waiting list.
The clear care philosophy within the home has to lead to a unique, friendly, and flexible environment where not only do the residents receive the best care possible but it is a great place to work.
The Care Group have been operating in the local area for many years, they have experience in successfully running local care homes all of which have either Good or Outstanding.
- Lead by example
- Has a caring nature
- Always learns and improves
- Inspires people to achieve their aspirations
- Goes the extra mile for residents and staff
- Very well organised
- Supports the staff
- Is an excellent team player during all the ups and downs
- Competitive salary*
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Further training and career progression
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Cost of DBS covered
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply below and upload a full CV.
Alternatively, please call Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network directly on 07458 162 208 or 0203 854 0306
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.