My client requires a dedicated Unit Lead to work within a Neurological Centre in Hertfordshire. My client offers nursing care for up to 45 residents. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Unit Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Unit Lead
- Days - 37.5 Hours per week
- Adults, Elderly
- Head / Brain Injuries, Rehabilitation, Neurological
- up to £48,411 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company Benefits for the Unit Lead role:
- NHS Holiday accrual honoured
- Continuation of NHS pension when coming direct from NHS
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 with service plus bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell holiday up to five days
- Private pension matched at 5%
- Enhanced Maternity Benefits
- 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
- PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of GBP 350
- Staff discount of 15% on new goods at the online shop
- Free onsite parking and good transport links
- Subsidised meals
- Staff loans and company car loans
- Free uniform
- Wellbeing centre
- Opportunities to progress through our development framework structure
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Neurological care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.