- Annual pay review
- Fantastic support with Induction process
- Fantastic support with Learning & Development fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- NMC PIN paid for
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation free access to nurses
- Mentorship and leadership qualifications
- Career opportunities within the company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level
- DBS checks provided free of charge
- Company Uniform provided
- Free on site car park
- Additional shifts available at home plus other sites to add to income received
This fully CQC compliant Nursing Home provides variety of quality care, including 24-hour residential care, Dementia care and additional support for those with more complex needs such as Mental Health conditions. Competitive salaries, excellent benefits package and a forward thinking team make the company one of the best care providers to work for in the country.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or night shifts, with flexible shift patterns available.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.