All potential applicants are encouraged to scroll through and read the complete job description before applying.
£45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Hours: Full time
Job profile for the Deputy Home Manager
Health Recruit Network are assisting a first class charitable provider in selecting a talented Deputy Home Manager to join their prestigious nursing facility in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. Our client provides expert nursing care to the elderly who may also require support with nursing dementia. This innovative provider has an excellent CCQ report, been voted one of the top 20 care homes alongside having a 5-star hygiene rating. The service is a purpose-built done to a high spec and has outstanding reputation in the local community for clinical excellence.
As a Deputy Home Manager, you will play an important part in the day to day running of the home. We are looking for a motivated and inspirational Deputy Home Manager, who has good business acumen and can influence, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. We need somebody who can deliver a high standard of resident care and drive results within the elderly care setting.
Deputy Home Manager Position Remuneration
- Overtime rate - £21/hr
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shifts
- Sick pay & critical illness support
- Staff discounts of 100+ retail discounts, fuel, electrical good and holidays from the first day you start employment.
- Buy or sell annual leave!
- Refer a friend scheme
- Pay review after a successful probation
- Free counselling and free legal advice
- Hardship and welfare awards
- Loyalty awards
- Robust induction
- Free parking
Deputy Home Manager Requirements
- Be nurse qualified, with an active NMC pin
- Will support the registered manager in the daily running of the role
- Must have a strong clinician
- Excellent communication skills
- Can verify death
- Supervise the creation of care plans - assessment and discharge
- Competent knowledge on Dols, safeguarding and legislation
- Fair but assertive approach who is not afraid to challenge others
Deputy Home Manager Position Overview
- Will support the registered manager in the daily running of the home
- Complete all clinical governance tasks
- Carry our regular audits
- Deliver regular training to all the care team
- Reduce agency spend
- Ensure rigorous safeguarding policies and reporting
For more information on the Deputy Home Manager role please contact Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network
Alternatively please click APPLY below
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.