While professional experience and qualifications are key for this role, make sure to check you have the preferable soft skills before applying if required.
Small Elderly Residential Care Home in Woodbridge, Suffolk
up to £50,000 per annum
Health Recruit Network are currently looking for a Residential Home Manager to join a small elderly care home in Woodbridge.
Package for the Residential Home Manager includes but is not limited to:
- up to £50,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week (09:00 - 17:00, Monday-Friday with the expectation to carry out occasional spot checks at weekends and nights)
- Annual performance related bonus
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Generous pension contribution
Residential Home Manager requirements:
- Experience of managing a care home with a Good or Outstanding rating
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person-centred care,
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home,
- Motivate and promote good working ethos within the home.
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home,
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors,
- Good business acumen,
- The ability to maintain a full staffing team,
- Create strong links with the local community
Please apply via this advert for the Residential Home Manager role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Residential Home Manager role is being advertised by Health Recruit Network who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post HRN will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.