Salary - £56,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Nursing Home Manager who is looking for a new opportunity?
A fantastic opportunity has a risen for an experienced Nursing Home Manager to join a well renowned care provider located in Newark, Nottinghamshire. The organisation has a great reputation, and all their homes are stunning, modern and purpose built, providing bespoke care to elderly residents. They have strong core values and are looking for someone who shares their passion and commitment towards excellent care but who also appreciates the business side of such a crucial role.
This is a fantastic time to join my client as a Nursing Home Manager as the company offers a very competitive reward package within the Care Sector. My client offers their Nursing Home Managers a competitive salary.
Nursing Home Manager Benefits:
1.Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited Creative Minds' programme
2.Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
3.Range of salary sacrifice benefits including pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more!
4.Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards!
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Experience as a Nursing Home Manager / Care Home Manager / Residential Care Manager
- Experience of Elderly Care
- NMC PIN / Nurse qualification
- Good Communication Skills
- Prior experience of obtaining good CQC inspection reports
Confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will ideally have significant previous nursing experience in older peoples care homes and demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
- RGN/RMN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
If this role is of interest, please contact Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network on 07458 162 208 oe 0203 854 0306 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.