My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a modern and purpose built nursing home in Brixham, Devon. The service has been designed and decorated to help create a comfortable and welcoming environment for both its residents and members of staff, this has given the service a homely feel.
This service provides nursing services to its elderly residents, some who are suffering with dementia and physical disabilities. They do offer care in the forms of both long stay, as well as short term respite and day care.
The well established team of staff, provide an outstanding level of care, and tailor make their care plans for each individual resident. So therefore as the successful candidate you will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
- Paying up to £18.50/hr
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Handover
- NMC revalidation
- Free meal provided
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen & Medication
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.