£12 - £14 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
Middleton St George, close to Darlington, is a specialist inpatient service for adults with mental health needs, who present with complex needs and behaviours that challenge, in a safe and supportive environment. They provide high dependency rehabilitation units, specialist personality disorder rehabilitation with a dialectical behaviour therapy focus, and community focused rehabilitation care.
Their comprehensive integrated services offer complete care pathways, allowing patients to transfer effortlessly between the most appropriate care, meeting individual needs, enabling recovery and re-engagement within the community, and maximising life opportunities.
Their multidisciplinary teams work in collaboration with patients and commissioners to deliver individual treatment programmes and adaptable care pathways, to allow individuals to progress towards a less restrictive environment and to independent living.
Working patterns: Day shifts are 07.00-19.30. Night shifts are 19.00 - 07.30
Job Setting for Healthcare Assistant:
- Private & NHS opportunities available
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Work in an inpatients unit
- Up to £14hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits:
• FREE Registration
• FREE BCG Certification
• FREE Revalidation advice
• FREE first uniform
• FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 you get it for Free!)
• Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 you get if for £35!))
• Competitive pay rates
• Lucrative Referral Schemes
• Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of time sheets each week)
• Weekly payroll & support
• Flexible shifts
• Thorough Compliance Support
• Temp of the Month prizes
• Continuous & friendly consultant support
• Various work settings in NHS & private services
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months UK experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.