£48000 per hour
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
Salary: £48,000 per annum + Paid Breaks
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Hours: Days - 40 hour contract
Fully supernumerary - 9am to 5pm
Health Recruit Network are working with a large national healthcare organisation renowned for industry leading care and a largely recognised brand both internationally and nationally.
The provider is a top 20 care home provider; awarded this accolade in 2021; and this service is the their flagship service in Gainsborough; it's a modern care home that boasts stunning décor, grounds, and has an incredible reputation; it is also situated close to the town centre.
This stunning service has a long-standing manager and another Clinical Services Manager for additional support; the service provides care across 3 nursing units to elderly/frail nursing residents and has separate dementia nursing unit.
You will oversee a team of nurses and several well-trained care staff as a Clinical Services Manager here and your duties will be to promote clinical excellence, keep records and maintain clinical governance, manage staff rota's; supervisions and appraisals and manage admissions into the service alongside work with the wider MDT.
Benefits for the Clinical Services Manager role include:
• Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events
• Access to an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings
• Paid breaks
• NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
• 6 weeks annual leave
• On-site parking
• Company events
• Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
• NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
• Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Uniform provided
• Health & well-being tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
• Shopping Discounts
• Cash plan (after 18 months' service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
• Free flu vaccine
As a Clinical Services Manager here you will be endorsed to achieve your NVQ level 5 in Leadership and Mentorship abilities, there is specialist management programmes to allow you to excel in your role and lots of internal progression available.
Applicants for the Clinical Services Manager role should be NMC registered and RGN/RMN or RNLD qualified; with a passion for leadership and some senior nursing/unit management/clinical leadership or deputy home management experience.
To apply for the Clinical Services Manager role contact Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network today or apply below
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.