My client requires a dedicated Unit Manager to work within a Neurological nursing home in Northampton, Northamptonshire. My client offers nursing care to those living with Brain injury. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the 13 bedded acquired brain injury unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Unit Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Unit Manager
- Supernumerary role ; Monday to Friday
- Days - 40 hours per week
- General, Head/ Brain Injuries & Rehabilitation
- up to £39,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Unit Manager role:
- Excellent clinical training, development and progression opportunities
- Yearly NMC registration fees paid
- 5% pension contribution plan
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free meals when on duty
- Company share scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted shopping scheme
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Neurological care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.