My client requires a dedicated Deputy Nursing Service Manager to work within a purpose-built bungalow designed to provide nursing care for up to six young adults with significant learning disability and complex health needs. All of the rooms are built to the latest National Care Standards, including integrated hoist facilities and full profile beds, and the home includes a sensory room to provide relaxation and other sensory benefits. The building is spacious and very comfortable and has been designed to promote a homely experience for the young adults who live there.
The home has two dedicated vehicles, both of which have been specially adapted to carry wheelchairs. Staff resources are very high to enable the needs of the residents to be met and include a team of nurses and support workers with support from domestic and administration staff.
- To support the Registered Nursing Services Manager in overseeing all care, administrative and financial functions taking place at the service.
- To assume full responsibility for the care, safety, security and management of all residents and staff in the absence of the Registered Nursing Services Manager.
- Direct management responsibility for
- Qualified Nursing Team
- All activities, including updating and maintaining data base systems and any agreed actions all operate in accordance with the:
* CQC standards
* Mental Capacity Act
* Health & Safety Legislation
Skills and Responsibilities
- Ensure that standards of care are delivered and maintained in accordance with statutory and the organisation's requirements.
- Report any event that affects the well-being of any resident to the Registered Nursing Services Manager.
- Identify and develop opportunities to enhance client referrals to the service.
- Actively support and participate in the admissions process.
- Develop positive working relationships by leading or supporting contact with:
b.Local Authority referral teams
c.Professional agencies supporting care delivery
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced pay for hours worked on Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Paid sleep ins
- Comprehensive training program and regular supervision
- Support to achieve Diploma in Care & bonus paid on completion
- Company sick pay
- Refer a friend bonus
- Travel allowance
- Incrementing annual leave
- Store discount card eligibility
- Pension scheme
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.