- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- 28 holiday entitlement
- £25 per hour for any overtime
A fantastic Opportunity has arisen, my client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their well established nursing home located in Leicester, Leicestershire.
The Home provides variety of quality care, including 24-hour residential care, Dementia care and additional support for those with more complex needs such as Mental Health condition.
The home has consistently achieved Good CQC services report.
This is a well established local home to work for and will offer progression and opportunity for the right candidate. You will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.