£20 - £33.01 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Mental Health Nurse at Chalkhill Hospital that treats children and young people (aged 12-18) experiencing emotional difficulties, mental health problems and eating disorders. If you are looking for a rewarding career this is the job for you.
Registered Mental Health Nurse Skills and responsibilities:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Registered Mental Health Nurse Requirements:
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Have MAPA - TASI or PMVA training
• Have the mandatory vaccinations
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.