- up to £19.15/hr
- Golden handshake - £2,000
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free parking on-site
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A high-dependency care home with nursing care for younger adults is looking for a nurse to work with residents that require assistance with acquired brain and spinal injury care. At this service they offer personalised support to each individual.
This nursing home takes great pride in constantly achieving a 'Good' CQC over all five categories. They have also been publicly rated a total of 8.9/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.