- 27 days' holiday (rising to 33 with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Option to buy and sell holiday up to five days
- Weekend enhancements - up to £23.20/hr!
- Private pension matched at 5%
- Enhanced Maternity Benefits
- 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
- PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of GBP 350
- Staff discount of 15% on new goods at the online shop
- Free on-site parking and good transport links
- Subsidised meals
- Staff loans and company car loans
- Free uniform
- Well-being centre
- Opportunities to progress through our development framework structure
This specialist nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join the team. The selected candidate will work within a neurological care centre in Hertfordshire that provides nursing services to people aged 18 and over. All the nurses and staff pride themselves on there excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach. This can be seen in the latest CQC report that has come back with great standards and overall is very good.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.