Based in Derby, Derbyshire
Salary up to £65,000 per annum
40 hours a week
5.6 weeks holidays with the option to purchase and extra week
Plus, our Bespoke Benefits package:
Discounts on your:
- Regular grocery shop
- High-street, local and on-line shopping
- Takeaways and dining out
- Gift cards
- Sky TV packages and broadband
- New bikes (up to 30% off)
- Health & Well-being
- BUPA Health Care Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
I am currently recruiting for a leading residential home, that prides itself on quality care and happy experiences for its residents. The company is seeking a Registered Care Manager to join its team, to efficiently manage the day-to-day running of the Residential Home.
The purpose of the role is to provide high-quality services that support residents so they can enjoy the best quality of life. As the Registered Care Manager, you will be required to allocate resources and monitor performance to deliver high-quality, safe, and effective home care to customers, whilst working to a budget.
You will manage all aspects of the team and provide strong leadership so staff are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities, and feel supported to carry out their roles safely.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for the safe delivery of the service in line with legislative requirements and company policies and procedures.
- To undertake continual training and development to keep up to date with the law, best practices, and changes in company policy and apply this knowledge to day-to-day management and delivery of care.
- To maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements, to ensure the effective running of the business.
- To implement quality management and improvement systems, and be able to effectively manage complaints and incidents that may arise. Carrying out investigations relating to the quality of the service and using findings to make adjustments, where necessary.
- To promote the rights of each resident and keep their wishes at the centre of the care they receive.
- To ensure prior to each service commencing, that a full assessment of each resident's needs and associated risks are carried out.
- To create a written individually tailored care plan that respects the resident's wishes and promotes their dignity.
What my client is looking for:
- 3 years + Care Home Management experience (Essential)
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care (Essential)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a care environment is required
- Own car required and business miles paid
- Requirement to be on-call
- Good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Positive and caring attitude (essential)
Along with these duties, you will be responsible for the effective recruitment, induction, and training of the team which includes Supervisors, Co-Ordinator, Support Staff, and Care Assistants.
At HRN we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.