- Paid Breaks
- Double Pay on Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- DBS Paid For
- Uniforms Provided
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great Development Opportunities for the Right Candidate
This specialist Nursing Home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join the team. The selected candidate will work within a beautiful Nursing Home in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire that provides nursing services to elderly residents. All the nurses and staff pride themselves on their excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.