Salary - £19 per hour
Contract - 44 hours per week (22 hours are supernumerary)
You MUST be nurse qualified for this role.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
- Use the homes electronic systems to audit, and support with writing, individualised care plans and risk assessments covering all aspects of resident care.
- To support the Home Manager in the training and supervision of your staff team, in order to support and motivate them.
- Participate in, and sometimes chair, regular Staff and Resident meetings.
- Assist the Home Manager across all areas of the business including, marketing the service, recruiting staff members and complaints handling.
- Sharing on-call responsibilities on alternate weekends with the Registered Manager.
- Taking sole responsibility for the day-to-day running of the service, in line with company policy and procedure, in the absence of the Registered Manager.
Deputy Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in a Deputy Manager role is essential!
- Thorough understanding of CQC regulations.
- Experience and understanding of medication management and administration.
- A NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care is essential and an NVQ Level 5 is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of working with individuals living with Dementia; including knowledge of MCA, DoLS applications and safeguarding policies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong IT literacy.
- FREE ongoing training and opportunity for professional development!
- Enrolment in company pension scheme
- FREE On Site Parking
- FREE uniform
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.