Job Overview & Benefits:
- RMN or RNLD & (RGN with Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Experience)
- Full Time - 40 Hours Per Week
- Monday - Friday
- 09:00 - 17:00
- While working one in every three weekends ; either Saturday - Sunday
- The role would be 90% supernumerary
- Salary - £35,000 per annum - £40,000 per annum (DOE)
- 10% Bonus Structure
- Paid Breaks
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- NMC Registration Paid
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000 for each referral by you)
- Paid annual leave
- Sick Pay
- Pension scheme
We are working with one a leading, well established care provider on their search for a Clinical Deputy Manager, who is Nurse qualified (NMC Registered/UK Pin No) to support a busy Home Manager for their medium sized service in the Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire
Its a great opportunity for a fully qualified Nurse who has experience of supporting younger adults, ideally with further experience in Mental Health Conditions & Learning Disabilities Care, who is able to demonstrate and work with a person centred approach. So if you are a nurse looking for a new career move, or a Deputy Manager already looking to join a new organisation please contact us by return.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.