An exciting position has become available for a full-time Clinical Lead / Clinical Manager in Uckfield, East Sussex. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary based on experience - up to £50,000 per annum (£24/hr).
An medium sized care home in Uckfield is looking to recruit an experienced Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager to work as a Clinical Manager on a permanent basis.
The care home provides a wide range of mental and physical health care to Elderly Residents of all ages in their fully CQC compliant, home from home setting.
- NMC Registered Nurse - NMC Pin
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager within a UK care home setting is preferred
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
Why should you apply?
- If you have a passion for excellent quality and client care.
- If you are driven and enthusiastic.
- If you are interested in working in healthcare.
- If you want be part of a dedicated team.
- If you want an exciting opportunity working within an expanding organisation.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.