Senior Staff Nurse Overview
- Up to £21 per hour
- Full/Part time available
- Paid breaks
- Fantastic support with Induction training
- Career opportunities within the company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level
- DBS checks provided free of charge
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Physical Disabilities and Dementia). You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.