- up to £21/hr
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Free lunches
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development and progression opportunities for the right candidate
A well established client of ours requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home in Kent. My client provides 1st class nursing services to the elderly suffering with dementia. The desired candidate will have excellent clinical skills and show a wide range of skills which can lead and motivate a team. Also showing a naturally caring approach towards both colleagues and residents of the home.
As well as offering a highest standard of personal care to residents, my client offers expert nursing care to residents, 24 hours a day. Nursing care goes beyond the everyday welfare of residents to include provision of post-operative care and specific nursing support for chronic and terminal illness.
My client offers the highest standard of care, this is evidenced by just recently been awarded an outstanding rating by the CQC.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about working within a Dementia setting
- Have previous experience working within a nursing home or
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.