£35568 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
• Generous annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Childcare and eye care voucher scheme
• Paid training & DBS/Access NI
• Flexible working
• Employee assistance programme
• Fitness & social initiatives
• Golden Hello Scheme - For every qualified nurse that joins the their team, they welcome you in lots of ways including through our golden hello monetary award scheme. When you join, you will receive £1,000 in your 6th month's pay and another £1,000 in your 12th month's pay. Subject to T&Cs
• Recommend a Friend Scheme - You can receive a £250 payment if you recommend a friend (T &C's apply)
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their specialist Nursing & Residential home in Borehamwood. They cater for 28 adults with physical and intellectual disabilities, plus respite care and services for 16-18 year olds.Their home is a large accessible building. Their spacious and welcoming environment provides modern facilities with daily nursing care.
All the nurses and staff pride themselves on there excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach. This can be seen in the latest CQC report that has come back with great standards and overall is very good.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.