My Client Requires:
Band 5 and 6 Nurses to join the newly established Inpatient, Enhanced Treatment and Crisis Pathway for a 3-month contract with the opportunity to extend on a rolling 3 monthly basis for a long-term booking.
About the role:
Based in Staplehurst, Kent; the Kent and Medway Adolescent Hospital comprises of 14 beds for young people who require admission to support them in managing their mental health so they may be discharged safely into the community as soon as possible. The hospital also provides 72hr crisis beds' focused on brief admission and safety planning to avoid lengthy admission. The site also houses the Health Based Place of Safety. The purpose-built unit is the main base for the whole pathway and includes a broad and experienced Multi-Disciplinary Team which includes Doctors, Psychologists, Occupational and Creative Therapists.
The role involves supporting young people who have been admitted engage in treatment around managing their mental health and risk. The average length of stay for young people is around 6-8 weeks during which time the young person and their family are offered treatment to support safe discharge back to the community. Young people admitted to the unit may engage in behaviours often associated with mental distress such as self-harm, agitation, suicidal thoughts and intrusive thoughts.
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, but you are a non-driver, accommodation on the grounds is offered which is available for staff to utilise and nearby transport links including Staplehurst train station. The unit can also offer transport to and from the station for staff. The on site accommodation is available for £10 per night.
Job Setting for Mental Health Nurse:
- Private & NHS opportunities available
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Work in an inpatients unit
- Up to £40.00hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits:
• FREE Registration
• FREE BCG Certification
• FREE Revalidation advice
• FREE first uniform
• FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 you get it for Free!)
• Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 you get if for £35!))
• Competitive pay rates
• Lucrative Referral Schemes
• Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of time sheets each week)
• Weekly payroll & support
• Flexible shifts
• Thorough Compliance Support
• Temp of the Month prizes
• Continuous & friendly consultant support
• Various work settings in NHS & private services
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for Mental Health Nurse:
- Experience of CAMHS, inpatient setting preferred,
- Vaccinations: HEP B, MMR and BCG
- Experience of shift co-ordination
- No restrictions on pin
- NMC registered
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.