Senior Staff Nurse Overview
- 40 hours per week
- Paying up to £20.50 per hour
My client requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Stockton On Tees, Cleveland. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with Physical Disabilities and Dementia care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
- Paid Breaks
- Parking on site
- in-depth induction and on going support
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Annual leave
Senior Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.