Staff Nurse Overview
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: Leyland, Lancashire
Salary:Up to £22.00
Service: Nursing Home
Care Category: Elderly with Palliative Care
Hours: Full and Part-Time available
Employment Term: Permanent
- Paid Breaks
- Uniform provided
- Pensions Scheme
- 5.6 Weeks annual leave
- Ongoing support and training on-site
- Excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
This privately owned service requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Leyland, Lancashire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia care and physical disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.