This large healthcare provider requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within their specialist nursing home in London. This home offers nursing care, residential care, dementia care and short-term respite -care to their elderly residents. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading and over-seeing their nursing and dementia unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Days - 37.5 Hours per week
- Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative, Respite
- up to £23/hr
- Experience in a senior clinical position
- Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company Benefits for the Clinical Lead role:
- Free DBS Check and reimbursement for Annual Nurse RGN PIN Registration cost
- Paid Breaks
- A rewarding job with exciting opportunities for career progression
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme
- Pension Contributions & a range of excellent discounts for shops, restaurants, days out & more.
- Free Uniform
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.