Newcastle upon Tyne
£19 - £20 per hour
020 7193 4003
25 days ago
Staff Nurse Overview
• Paying up to £20.00 per hour
• Paid Breaks
• Full and Part time available
• Days and Nights available
• Uniform provided
• Subsided meals on shift
• Pay handover and paid breaks
• Parking on site
• Paid NMC revalidation
This modern built service requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear. The home is a Newcastle-upon-Tyne care accommodation that takes on nursing, residential and respite needs, while being especially skilled in looking after the needs of those with dementia and Alzheimer's.
Being purpose-built, this service is an excellent facility for practising care and achieving high standards, while offering a pleasant living environment.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.