- Hourly Rate - £20/hr
- Mixture of Clinical & Supernumerary Hours
- Work closely with an experienced Home Manager
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Uniforms Provided
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Meals
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
- To manage a team of Carers and Nurses and work closely with the Home Manager
- Leadership skills
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Active PIN
- Proven experience in assisting in managing fully compliant homes
- Ability to increase occupancy
- Ensuring quality of care for residents
- Previous track record working within nursing homes
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or contact Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.