Location: Manchester & Surrounding Area
Salary: up to £65,000 (Negotiable)
Full Time: 40 Hours Per Week
An outstanding new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Operations Manager to develop, lead and grow the business. You will provide leadership, mentorship, support and looking after branches in the Manchester & Surrounding Area / North West Area
This health care company provides trusted care in the comfort of an individual's home to allow them to stay living there independently. They offer a concierge service, hourly care or live-in care
You'll be considered for this position if you are qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN with a valid NMC**
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits
The successful Operations Manager will receive an excellent salary up to £65,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week from 9am to 5pm.
- Annual performance related pay
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Generous pension contribution
As The Operations Manager Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- To develop excellent relationships with key contacts in our regions, specifically targeting the private market
- To be actively lead Sales & Business Development activities for all branches
- Ensure all services are fully resourced through effective recruitment management
- Undertake regular audits of our branches to ensure that financial and operational processes are appropriately implemented
- To undertake one-to-one reviews with branch managers to enhance and develop their business areas and skills
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- In depth understanding of the regulatory requirements such as Health and Social Care Act, CQC regulations, KLOEs and rating characteristics
- Passionate about providing high quality person-centered care and be dynamic and driven with clear ambition to develop.
- You will need to have strong IT skills as you will be working with a lot of different platforms.
- Dementia experience is essential for this position
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.