- up to £22/hr
- Paid breaks
- Flexible shifts patterns
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Free meals on shift
- 28 days annual leave
- Free parking on-site
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Uniforms provided
A purpose built nursing home in the thriving Hackney area is looking for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home. They have a great passion for caring for the elderly.
This well-established nursing home has been rated 9.3/10 on a popular care homes site and has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating over all five categories.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.