- Support to provide evidence for NMC revalidation requirements
- Fully paid comprehensive induction to the company, on-going training and development programme
- Company pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Free staff uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fully Paid DBS
- The Benefit Hub - provides access to numerous amazing discounts and offers. Deals can be found for insurance, travel, restaurant, shopping, family care, care rentals, favourite local establishments and much more.
HRN takes great pride in working with this 'Good' CQC Nursing Home. My client provides specialist nursing care for older people, including those living with dementia. They are actively looking for a dedicated and highly skilled nurse to join their well-established team who provide care to Elderly Residents with a variety of specialist care needs.
This purpose built care home was designed to deliver high quality nursing care for the residents at the home. This well-decorated service with individual rooms makes sure that each and every resident can enjoy their life to the full.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.