£41541 - £42000 per annum
020 7193 4003
20 days ago
• NHS and employee discount scheme
• 50% of NMC registration renewal
• RCNi membership
• Free Meals
• Employee discount savings & Cycle to work scheme
• Bespoke career pathways
• Company paid Life Assurance scheme
• Enhanced maternity
• Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
HRN are proud to be working with this leading organisation! This low/medium secure hospital requires a dedicated RMN or RNLD to work within their Mental Health service. The post offers successful candidates a unique opportunity to develop their skills across specialities and enhance their overall career pathway under one roof. My client provides nursing services to adults with complex mental health conditions including personality disorders, eating disorders and self-harm. The Hospital offers many services including intensive care, secure units and rehabilitation and pride themselves on the level of care provided and ensuring the residents feel safe.
• Effective team working ensuring risk reviews are reflected in care plans
• Maintain an openness to learn and share ideas to promote clinical practice
• Promote and deliver a positive experience for service users and their carers
• Maintain and strive for the highest standard of care provision
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.