Elderly, Dementia, Mental Health
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in St Helens, Merseyside. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, and those that require General Nursing Services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The Home has four specialist units, comprising of three Physical Disability Units, two of which are Nurse led, the other being a Residential Unit and a Dementia Unit, which is also Nurse led for those who have developed a form of Dementia under the age of 65. We cater for a very diverse range of people and offer 24-hour long and short stay placements, respite and day-care dependent upon the needs of an individual.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company Pension
- In-depth induction
- 2 nurses on shift
- Paid breaks
- Regular clinical skills training
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.