The salary as Deputy Nurse Manager is £22ph with paid breaks, and you will work a mixture of clinical and supernumerary shifts during your working week.
- The annual salary as Deputy Nurse Manager is up to £55,000 per annum
- We are looking for an RGN with significant nursing experience, preferably within a nursing home environment
- Duties will include staff supervisions, clinical audits, liaising with families and healthcare professionals, rotas, and providing high quality nursing care to residents.
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage the day to day running of the Care Team and all aspects of Care
- Manage the Home in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Be the main contact for information and advice concerning prospective residents, assessments, trial visits and admissions from next of kin and outside agencies
- Following a full and in-depth assessment, decide if the Home can meet the dependency needs of the resident
- Ensure that adequate arrangements for the introduction and reception of new residents are made
- Liaise and maintain good working relationships with GPs, external professionals, Local Authority and CQC inspectors when required
- Ensure any vacancies are advertised and recruited to as soon as possible
- Ensure that effective induction, supervisions and appraisals of staff are carried out in accordance with regulation
- Enable staff to develop through training and relevant qualification opportunities
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.