Salary: £40,000 Per Annum / £19 Per Hour
Hours per week: 40 Includes supernumerary and clinical hours
Here at Health Recruit Network, we are seeking a Deputy Nurse Manager for one of our very established clients.
About the Home:
The Nursing Home offers nursing and residential care to 55 older adults, within a friendly and welcoming environment.
The Home has been rated Good across all categories by the NMC.
Benefits for the Deputy Nurse Manager:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 28 days paid holiday
- Smart uniforms
- Free CRB checks
- Four days induction and NVQ training
- Paid NMC revalidation
- Support with CPD
- Excellent induction and training programmes
Main Tasks and Responsibilities for the Deputy Nurse Manager:
- Assistance with daily management of the home.
- Take responsibility for the running of the home in the absence of the registered manager.
- Help the registered manager with the general management of the home working under their guidance and leadership.
- Support the registered manager produce and maintain the systems and procedures for auditing and assuring quality of care provided by the home.
Skills and experience for the Deputy Nurse Manager:
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
To be considered for this role the Deputy Nurse Manager you must:
- Be a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN)
- Minimum of three years' post registration experience, ideally with a years' experience within a senior management role.
- Have an active PIN
- Have a clear DBS.
We are seeking a Deputy Nurse Manager who is passionate about the standards of care they provide, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Professional Responsibility
- Care Planning
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.